Celebrate the magic of the holiday season with your family at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, a special event held select nights in November and December at Magic Kingdom® Park!
This festive celebration is filled with spectacular fireworks, a very special holiday parade and live entertainment featuring your favorite Disney Characters. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend this event, and tickets sell out quickly.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features:
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration, a jubilant new stage show that fills the air with music, laughter and shimmering snowflakes featuring Mickey and lots of his Disney pals
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza – Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom Park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Please note these specific costume guidelines for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to attend these special holiday events, take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace
At Magic Kingdom Park, wishes come true—complete with spectacular views of our holiday fireworks…and sweet treats too! Available once again in conjunction with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on select nights from November 9 through December 22, 2017, the Holiday Wishes Dessert Premium Package gives Guests fantastic views of Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks bursting high above Cinderella Castle.
Before the fireworks, at a table decked with boughs of holly, discover a host of holiday-themed cupcakes and desserts prepared by our pastry chef, along with a bountiful buffet of sweet treats—like chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, cheeses and fresh, seasonal fruits.
So raise a cup of good cheer with sparkling cider, signature lemonades, specialty Christmas drinks, hot chocolate, coffee or tea, and then marvel as the sky above explodes with color, music and lights!
2017 Event Dates
- November 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28, 2017
- December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22, 2017
Reservations can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dine or by calling 407-WDW-DINE. The cost is USD $79 plus tax for adults; USD $47 plus tax for children ages 3-9. Valid theme park admission and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets are required and not included in package cost.
Know Before You Go
- Guests who have purchased the Holiday Wishes Dessert Premium Package can check in beginning at 4:00 PM at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. Upon check-in, you will receive an official credential for event identification.
- Guests are advised to return to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant for the dessert party one hour prior to the Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season fireworks.
- This premium package is only offered on select dates during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- A Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket is also required and is not included in the price of this package.
- Seating will be available at the dessert party on a first-come, first-served basis—though every table features views of Cinderella Castle.
- In the event of inclement weather, the fireworks may be delayed or cancelled. However, the dessert party will occur regardless of the weather.
- Your credential for event identification is non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Disney Dining Plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dining
During Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, Guests can relax over phenomenal food and a heaping helping of fantasy at one of 3 popular table-service restaurants: Be Our Guest, Cinderella’s Royal Table and Crystal Palace.
Dining reservations are available from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM and are strongly recommended. Reserve your table by calling (407) 939-3463 or (407) WDW-DINE.
Please note: Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets are required to book dinner or dessert event reservations. No exceptions will be made.