Celebrate the magic of the holiday season with your family at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, a special event held select nights in November and December at Magic Kingdom® Park!
This Christmas season, get ready for a magical holiday gathering with your loved ones—and some familiar Disney faces.
When Mickey celebrates the season, Magic Kingdom park lights up with excitement for Guests of all ages. Cinderella Castle shimmers. Joyful music fills the air. Disney Characters don their most festive attire. Favorite attractions take on a holiday theme. And enchanting surprises lie around almost every turn!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features:
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration, a jubilant new stage show that fills the air with music, laughter and shimmering snowflakes featuring Mickey and lots of his Disney pals
- A Frozen Holiday Wish, get swept up in the holiday spirit when Queen Elsa transforms Cinderella Castle.
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade, complete with a special appearance by Santa Claus himself
- An exclusive holiday fireworks extravaganza – Holiday Wishes
- Live entertainment featuring Disney Characters
- Meet and greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom Park with some of your favorite Disney Characters
- A magical snow fall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Special access to many of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM
2018 Event Dates
- November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27 and 29, 2018
- December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 21, 2018
Prices vary based on event night. $10 advance purchase discount available for all event dates except December 21, 2018, when full day-of purchase price will apply.
Please note these specific costume guidelines for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. If you’re planning to attend these special holiday events, take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g.,full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn.