WHY STAY AT A WALT DISNEY WORLD GOOD NEIGHBOR® HOTEL?
Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotels are conveniently located near all the magic and fantasy of the Disney Theme Parks. They offer friendly, quality accommodations at affordable prices. Choose from standard rooms, suites and villa-style accommodations which provide options of all family sizes. Plus, when you stay at a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel you receive many added benefits such as:
- Easy access to the Walt Disney World® Resort with scheduled transportation (Fees may apply).
- Special access to Walt Disney World® Resort information on the Walt Disney World TV Channel, so you can preview “must-sees” to maximize your fun.
- Comfort in knowing that all Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotels are approved and rated by the American Automobile Association.
- A Guest Services Desk located in the lobby of each hotel to assist you with your multi-day Disney Magic Your Way® ticket purchases and Disney vacation with the Walt Disney World Insider’s Guide.
- Advance Purchase Savings* of $20 per person when you purchase your Multi-Day (3 Days or longer) tickets at least 7 days prior to arrival. Contact the hotel Concierge for more details. Guest Services Desk hours are 7am-12 noon daily.
Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotels want your visit to be everything you’ve dreamed it would be.
COMFORTABLE, CONVENIENT AND CLOSE
That’s why they are called “good neighbors.”
*Advance Purchase Savings is compared to the price of the same ticket sold at park ticket windows; not applicable to Florida resident, limited time promotional offers or annual pass holder tickets/passes.