Dine with a culinary TV personality and discover the secret ingredients to their success at the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Brunch, Q&A and Exclusive Meet and Greet
Start your day in the most delicious way at our 2-hour event featuring a breakfast buffet and a distinguished, gourmet guest.
During this event, you’ll kick things off with a sparkling wine toast, enjoy an amazing spread of flavorful dishes—and listen to the celebrity guest dish out their favorite tips and tricks.
Plus, foodie fans are in for a fabulous pièce de résistance following brunch—a meet-and-greet photo opportunity with the guest of honor.
- World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
- Select Sundays throughout the Festival
- 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- $129 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- Epcot admission required
2018 Dates and Special Guests
- September 2: Richard Blais (Top Chef; owner of Trail Blais culinary company in California)
- September 9: Jamie Deen (co-owner of The Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia)
- September 16: Tiffani Thiessen (actress and author of Pull Up a Chair)
- September 23: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto (Chef/owner of Morimoto Restaurants, including Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs)
- October 7: Buddy Valastro (Cake Boss; owner of Carlo’s Bake Shop in New Jersey)
- October 14: Art Smith (Top Chef; restaurateur behind Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ at Disney Springs )
- October 21: Geoffrey Zakarian (Iron Chef, Chopped and The Kitchen; restaurateur behind Point Royal at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Florida)
- October 28: Carla Hall (co-host of ABC’s The Chew)
- November 11: Alex Guarnaschelli (Iron Chef and Iron Chef Gauntlet; Executive Chef at Butter in New York City)
Please note: each event has one seating option. Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Making a Reservation Is Simple!
Beginning June 14, 2018, you can book your spot at this limited-time event.
For reservations, please check availability by calling (407) 939-3378. But don’t delay—the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 to November 12, 2018.
Please note: advanced reservations are highly recommended, as this event fills up quickly. In addition, Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.