Come and get it! The star-studded lineup has something for every taste—from pop to country to R&B and more—at the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Fresh, Hot Sounds Nightly!
Spice up your day of delicious dining with live music excitement from top-name acts.
Each night during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the America Gardens Theatre serves up performances from major recording artists. This year, our musical menu features 32 irresistible acts—our biggest and best lineup ever.
General Event Details
- Where: America Gardens Theatre at World Showcase, Epcot
- When: Daily from August 30 through November 12, 2018
- Showtimes: 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM nightly
Valid Epcot admission is required. All entertainment and artist appearances are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Make a date to catch one or more of our big-name artists live in concert!
- August 30 to 31: Blue October
- September 1 to 3: Tiffany
- September 4 to 5: NEW! MercyMe
- September 6 to 7: NEW! Glass Tiger
- September 8 to 9: NEW! Tauren Wells
- September 10 to 11: Postmodern Jukebox
- September 12 to 13: NEW! Vertical Horizon
- September 14 to 16: Baha Men
- September 17 to 19: Plain White T’s
- September 20 to 21: Living Colour
- September 22 to 23: NEW! Sheila E
- September 24 to 26: Sugar Ray
- September 27 to 28: David Cook
- September 29 to 30: Jeffrey Osborne
- October 1 to 2: NEW! Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts
- October 3 to 4: Everclear
- October 5 to 7: Mark Wills
- October 8 to 10: Air Supply
- October 11 to 12: NEW! Anderson East
- October 13 to 14: Smash Mouth
- October 15 to 16: NEW! 98 Degrees
- October 17 to 18: 38 Special
- October 19 to 21: The Devon Allman Project
- October 22 to 23: Kenny G
- October 24 to 25: Billy Ocean
- October 26 to 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- October 29 to 31: Hanson
- November 1 to 2: NEW! High Valley
- November 3 to 4: Taylor Dayne
- November 5 to 7: Boyz II Men
- November 8 to 9: The Hooters
- November 10 to 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
ID Requirements to Purchase Alcoholic Beverages
Learn which type of identification you should bring to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcoholic beverages at any establishment in the state of Florida—including Walt Disney World Resort. Alcohol will not be served to anyone who does not present valid identification upon request. The following forms of ID will be accepted as proof of age:
- U.S. state driver’s license (includes U.S. territories*)
- U.S. state ID (includes U.S. territories*)
- U.S. military ID
- Original passport
- Copy of passport (either on paper or captured on a mobile device), along with a government-issued photo ID** that verifies the person and birth date shown on the copy
- NEXUS card issued by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (Canadian Guests only)
Please note: visitors from outside the United States are required to present both a valid passport and another form of government-issued photo identification from their country of origin.
For all questions concerning our identification requirements, please call (407) 939-6244. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
*U.S. territories include Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa.
**Foreign driver’s licenses or ID cards are not acceptable by themselves.